The term ‘FriFran’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘I’ refers to the owner of the website Julia Shannahan. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Purchase of Digital Goods
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:-
“FriFran” means Julia Shannahan.
“Digital Goods” means any intangible digital product or service sold and delivered by “FriFran” in the form of a one-off payment.
“Store” means any web based service operated by “FriFran” for the purposes of marketing and retailing digital goods.
“Customer” means you the person purchasing “Digital Goods” from “FriFran”
Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
The headings of the paragraphs of this Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of “Digital Goods” by “FriFran” to the “Customer”.
1. The Contract
When you purchase “Digital Goods” from “FriFran” you will be required to click the “I Agree” tick box to complete the order. By clicking the “I Agree” tick box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the purchase of any “Digital Goods” will be between the “Customer” and “FriFran” and will only be formed when “FriFran” make the “Digital Goods” available for download or provide access to a subscription service, and we have received payment in full for the “Digital Goods”. Until we make the “Digital Goods” available for download and receive payment in full there is no contract between the “Customer” and “FriFran” for the “Digital Goods”. “FriFran” reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive. By placing an order with “FriFran” you agree you are:-
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- at least 18 years old or are aged 16-18 and have read these terms of sale together with your parent and/or guardian who has explained these conditions of sale to you so that you fully understand them.
2. Cancellation and Refunds
By purchasing “Digital Goods” from “FriFran” who are based in the UK the “Customer” if also based in the UK is bound by the UK Consumer Contracts Regulations. By downloading any “Digital Goods” from “FriFran” the “Customer” is waiving their rights to the 14 day cooling-off period.
All sales of “Digital Goods” are final. Refunds for any “Digital Goods” sold by “FriFran” will only be considered for a refund if any of the following conditions apply:-
- The “Digital Goods” were incorrectly described on the “Store”
- The “Digital Goods” are proven to be defective.
All refunds will only be issued to the transaction ID related to the sale of the “Digital Goods”.
3. Price and Payment
The price of any “Digital Goods” will be as quoted on the “Store” at the then current time, except in the case of obvious error. This price will include legally applicable VAT. The “Customer” agrees they may have to provide their country of residence during the order process for the purposes of calculating the correct amount of VAT to apply to the order. We will not accept any offers for “Digital Goods” other than at the then current price. Payment for all “Digital Goods” is processed securely by various third party payment gateway services and will be handled in the currency advertised on the “Store”.
“Digital Goods” are delivered to the “Customer” by a choice of methods:-
- via download to the “Customer”‘s personal desktop computer
- via download to the “Customer”‘s personal mobile device, either directly or using our optional free iOS download app if using an Apple device
- via transfer to the “Customer”‘s Dropbox account.
You hereby agree to download “Digital Goods” for private, non-commercial use only and that you will not copy, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or transfer the “Digital Goods” to anyone else. Nothing in these conditions of sale grants the “Customer” any rights other than those expressly set out herein. These terms do not grant the “Customer” any rights in relation to the synchronisation, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction, distribution or commercial exploitation of any “Digital Goods”. Any breaches of these terms will be pursued to the full extent of the law.
5. Customer Requirements
In order for the “Customer” to access the “Digital Goods” the “Customer” is required to have:-
- an internet connection
- a personal desktop computer or mobile device capable of opening the “Digital Goods”.
6. Email Communications
In the process of purchasing “Digital Goods” from “FriFran” the “Customer” email address will be subscribed to the “FriFran” general email list. The “Customer” may opt-out at any time. “FriFran” also use the “Customer” email address to issue a one time ‘Order Receipt’ email to upon receipt of a successful order.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, the act or omission of government, highway authorities or any telecommunications carrier, operator or administration or other competent authority, the act or omission of any Internet Service Provider, or the delay or failure in manufacture, production, or supply by third parties of equipment or services, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other party of the nature and extent of such events.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if this Agreement had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written. This Agreement may be updated without notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For more information please refer to our Privacy and Cookies Policies.