The No-nonsense Way to Track Your Diet, Lifestyle and Symptoms
Do you have gastric problems and you don’t know what’s causing them?
This no-nonsense 12 week food diary will help you track and plot your diet and lifestyle over three months. You be able to look at the charts you plot and see if your diet and symptoms may be linked.
Inside the The FriFran Food Diary you’ll find:
- One page per day where you can log everything you eat and drink, your medication, exercise, sleep, relaxation, your symptoms and how you feel
- A summary page per week where you can note patterns, thoughts and ideas
- A summary page every four weeks for you to round-up your diet, lifestyle, symptoms and any patterns you notice and things to looks for
- Charts for you to easily log your key symptoms to look for clear patterns in your symptoms
- After a few days or weeks you may start to see patterns emerge in the charts linked to your diet and lifestyle
- When you see a pattern emerging, it’s really easy to refer back to specific days to see what you ate, drank and what other notes you made
- This food diary is a great tool for you to share and discuss your intake and symptoms with a health care professional
- You can start your diary on any day of the year
- The paperback diary is A5 size and measures just 13cmx20cm (5″x8″) which means the diary is discrete and will easily pop in your pocket or bag
- The ebook version can be printed and also prints two pages to an A4 (or letter) size sheet.
This food diary is a handy tool to help you establish what works for you and what doesn’t in terms of food intake, exercise, sleep, and what small changes you can make to improve your health. It is also useful to share with your family doctor to share your symptoms, patterns to help make informed decisions on your healthcare.
What Do You Say About The FriFran Food Diary?
The FriFran Food Diary has just been released. I’d love to know what you think and add your reivew below.
Awaiting your review!
You can buy The FriFran Food Diary in two formats:
- Paperback (from Amazon)
Track your food intake, exercise and symptoms with the The FriFran Food Diary today!
You can also buy The FriFran Food Diary from these stores:
Want to know about other FriFran books? Find out more here: https://www.frifran.com/cookbooks/