Comforting, Delicious, No-Nonsense, Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes to Fuel Your Winter
Winter is usually cold and (in the UK) very, very wet. It’s great to spend time outside walking, hiking and enjoying the city and the countryside (getting cold and wet!).
So, in winter when you come home from work or a long walk, don’t you want to eat warming, familiar, comfort-food?
The recipes in The Winter Vegan are really easy to prepare, make full-use of seasonal veg and use easy-to-buy store cupboard ingredients. In this book, I share with you a wide range of fabulous, comforting dishes from starters, soups and salads to more substantial mains and delectable, indulgent desserts.
In The Winter Vegan you’ll find out:
- How to prepare and cook a wide range of no-nonsense, comforting, nutritious dishes
- That you can enjoy a wide-range of warming and delicious gluten-free and vegan dishes that are easy to make
- You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to make wonderful free-from dishes
- How easy it is to make fabulous, hearty dishes made with simple easy to get hold of ingredients
- Your friends and family would never guess it’s all totally gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free!).
Inside The Winter Vegan you can delve into:
- Over 20 comforting, delicious, no-nonsense gluten-free, vegan, allium-free, coconut-free (and more) recipes
- Tips and further information on each recipe
- Ingredients in grams, ounces and cups
- Step-by-step instructions
- Full colour photographs
- Nutritional information
- Cooking and baking conversions
- Helpful tips on being gluten-free vegan
- Covering over 65 pages.
From Creamy Mushroom Soup to Purple Sprouting Broccoli and Walnut Tart to the utterly delicious gingery, oaty Parkin; there’s something for everyone and your friends and family will never guess it’s all gluten-free vegan. If you like bright, interesting, nutritious, no-nonsense recipes made with simple, easy to get hold of ingredients you’ll love this book.
If you’re craving comforting gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free) meals and want to learn how to make recipes that will become your staple winter recipes, you can’t afford to miss this essential winter cookbook.
My simple and effective recipes will save you precious minutes trying to find suitable recipes online.
Download The Winter Vegan and inside you’ll find helpful hints, full colour photographs, recipes using easy-to-get-hold-of ingredients and easy to follow, step by step instructions.
If you’re craving comforting gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free) meals and want to learn how to make recipes that will become your ‘go-to’ winter recipes, you can’t afford to miss this essential winter cookbook.
What Do You Say About The Winter Vegan?
Five stars. Fantastic recipes and easy to follow
‘I loved this book, lots of fabulous comfort food. The recipes use ingredients I already have in my cupboard and have inspired me to cook them. There are some delicious mains and with UK measures and ingredients, I love the haggis and look forward to the other books.‘
Natasha, Amazon customer
‘Love this book SO much! Have made the pie (the one on the cover): I love pie…normally, my main problem with vegan stuff is the lack of, well ‘heartiness’, but all of these recipes have this as well as flavour and I highly recommend this and Julia’s other books (though this is my fave). Looking forward to trying the haggis next.‘
Natakie, Google Play Books customer
You can buy The Winter Vegan in two formats:
- Paperback (from Amazon)
Build your gluten-free, vegan comfort-food repertoire with The Winter Vegan today!
You can also buy The Winter Vegan from these stores:
Want to know about other FriFran books? Find out more here: https://www.frifran.com/cookbooks/