It doesn’t get any more simple or comforting than Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables. Keep it simple and serve with brown rice and a glass of red wine.
Allergy Information – Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables
Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables are gluten-free and vegan as well as… celery free, coconut free, garlic free, lupin free, mustard free, onion free, peanut free, sesame free, soya free, tree nut free.
Top Tips – Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables
Switch this up by using other seasonal veg and use veg you love.
Recipe – Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 50 minutes
Ingredients – Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables
2 large carrots
2 medium parsnips
1 butternut squash (or similar sized pumpkin)
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1.5 tablespoons (approximately 3 sprigs) finely chopped rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
Method – Simple, Delicious Roasted Winter Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 190 C (fan)
2. Peel or scrape the carrot and parsnips and cut in to quarters length-ways.
3. Carefully top and tail the butternut squash and slice in half length-ways. Remove the seeds (set these to one side and roast these separately). Slice in to long thing length (similar size to the carrots and parsnips)
4. Arrange all the vegetables on to a large flat baking tray and drizzle the oil over the vegetables and season with a little salt and pepper and place in the oven for around 40-50 minutes
5. Check the vegetables after around 40 minutes – they should be golden, crispy and soft. If they are not pop them back in the oven for another 10-15 minutes
6. Serve with a medley of roasted delights.