Happy Bonfire Night!!! That means it’s Time to make Your Gluten-Free, Vegan Christmas Cake!!!!
I am the BIGGEST fan of Christmas Cake. This fruity, rich, moist, booze-filled, cakey goodness is my personal favourite pudding (or breakfast, lunch, dinner etc.). Especially at this time of year! It’s great on its own, great decorated with marzipan and icing and truly amazing served with custard. It’s very, very versatile and it keeps FOR EVER!!! (Years in fact!)
There are several fabulous things I love about this Gluten-Free, Vegan Celebration Cake:
- You would never (EVER) guess it was gluten-free or vegan
- It is utterly delicious
- It’s very moist and rich
- You can add whatever fruit you like
- You can add nuts if you like (I do like chopped mixed nuts in the cake)
- You don’t have to add alcohol – you can feed it with tea!
- You can also make this cake for ANY celebration. I’ve made this cake for several weddings and Christenings and well, it works for almost any celebration
- It’s super-easy to make and travels well!
Later on this month I’ll share my decorating tips too. If you don’t like marzipan or icing you don’t have to decorate it! I love the way it looks ‘naked’ dusted with a little edible gold glitter – it looks stunning.
Now’s the Time to make Your Gluten-Free, Vegan Christmas Cake!
Want to know how to make Gluten-Free and Vegan Christmas Cake? Look no further than here: Gluten-Free, Vegan Christmas Cake
PS If you don’t have time this weekend, don’t panic. Although the cake tastes better with age and after beind fed with booze (or tea!) you can make it at any time upto the day you need it!!!
Are you still focusing on Bonfire Night but missed my Seven Halloween and Bonfire Night Recipe Ideas? Find them here: Seven Halloween and Bonfire Night Recipe Ideas