Vegan Spring: Fresh, Nourishing, No-Nonsense, Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipes to Put a Spring in Your Step
My latest book, Vegan Spring, is packed with fresh, nourishing, delicious, no-nonsense gluten-free and vegan recipes that will put a spring in your step. If you like bright, interesting, nutritious, tasty, no-nonsense recipes made with simple, easy to get hold of, ingredients you’ll love this book.
Spring is magical. Seeing plants blossom with new shoots (especially edible ones) is a reminder that abundant produce is well on its way. The spring blossom reminds us that fabulous crops of fruits and nuts are coming our way in just a few months. Gardens, markets and stores are starting to fill with fresh, seasonal produce. So, there’s only one thing to do with all that fresh, seasonal produce and that’s eat well!
The recipes in Vegan Spring are really easy to prepare, use seasonal produce and easy-to-buy store cupboard ingredients. In the book, I share with you a wide range of fresh, nourishing dishes from starters, soups and salads to wholesome mains and rich (moreish) desserts.
Inside this beautiful book you’ll find helpful hints, full colour photographs for every recipe, ingredients in grams, ounces and cups and easy to follow, step by step instructions.
In Vegan Spring you’ll find out:
- How to prepare and cook a wide range of no-nonsense, fresh, nourishing dishes
- You can enjoy a wide-range of tasty gluten-free and vegan dishes that are easy to make
- You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to make wonderful free-from dishes
- How easy it is to make fabulous, nourishing dishes made with simple, easy to get hold of, ingredients
- Your friends and family would never guess all the dishes are totally gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free!).
My simple, delicious and effective recipes will save you precious minutes trying to find suitable, seasonal recipes online.
If you’re craving fresh and nourishing gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free) dishes and want to learn how to make meals that will become your ‘go-to’ spring recipes, you can’t afford to miss this essential seasonal cookbook.
Vegan Spring is packed with seasonal, no-nonsense, gluten-free, vegan recipes.
I promise this book will help you build your seasonal, gluten-free, vegan, nourishing and wholesome food repertoire. Surprise your friends and family will fabulous dishes they’ll never guess were gluten-free and vegan.
Vegan Spring is available as an ebook (Kindle, PDF and EPUB) and paperback.
Buy the Ebook
You can buy the Vegan Spring as a fixed layout ebook in three formats; Kindle, EPUB and PDF:
- Buy the ebook as Kindle from Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B086681LM7
- Buy the ebook as Kindle from Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086681LM7
- The Kindle ebook is also available across Amazon stores internationally, check your local Amazon store
- To buy the ebook as EPUB from Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/ebook/vegan-spring
- Buy the ebook as EPUB and PDF from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Julia_Shannahan_Vegan_Spring?id=1wXYDwAAQBAJ
Buy the Paperback
You can buy the Vegan Spring as a paperback:
- Buy the paperback from Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1916405541
- Buy the paperback from Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1916405541
- The paperback is also available across Amazon stores internationally, check your local Amazon store
For beautiful, seasonal, no-nonsense, gluten-free, vegan recipes buy your copy of this beautiful book today.
Want to know about Julia’s other books? Find out more here: https://www.frifran.com/cookbooks/
Find out more about Julia and FriFran here: https://www.frifran.com/about/
Leave a Reply