Vegan Spring: Fresh, Nourishing, No-Nonsense, Gluten-Free Vegan Recipes to Put a Spring in Your Step
My latest book, Vegan Spring, is packed with fresh, nourishing, delicious, no-nonsense gluten-free vegan recipes that will put a spring in your step. If you like bright, interesting, nutritious, tasty, no-nonsense recipes made with simple, easy to get hold of, ingredients you’ll love this book.
Spring is magical. Seeing plants blossom with new shoots (especially edible ones) is a reminder that abundant produce is well on its way. The spring blossom reminds us that fabulous crops of fruits and nuts are coming our way in just a few months. Gardens, markets and stores are starting to fill with fresh, seasonal produce. So, there’s only one thing to do with all that fresh, seasonal produce and that’s eat well!
(Exclusive offers when you buy direct.)
The recipes in Vegan Spring are really easy to prepare, use seasonal produce and easy-to-buy store cupboard ingredients. In the book, I share with you a wide range of fresh, nourishing dishes from starters, soups and salads to wholesome mains and rich (moreish) desserts.
In Vegan Spring you’ll find out:
- How to prepare and cook a wide range of no-nonsense, fresh, nourishing dishes
- You can enjoy a wide-range of tasty gluten-free and vegan dishes that are easy to make
- You don’t need to spend hours in the kitchen to make wonderful free-from dishes
- How easy it is to make fabulous, nourishing dishes made with simple, easy to get hold of, ingredients
- Your friends and family would never guess all the dishes are totally gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free!).
Inside Vegan Spring you can delve into:
- Over 20 comforting, delicious, no-nonsense gluten-free, vegan, allium-free, coconut-free (and more) recipes
- Tips and further information on each recipe
- Ingredients in grams, ounces and cups
- Step-by-step instructions
- Full colour photographs
- Nutritional information
- Cooking and baking conversions
- Helpful tips on being gluten-free vegan
- Covering over 65 pages.
My simple, delicious and effective recipes like Rich Vibrant Beetroot Soup, Sicilian Caponata and Gnocchi and Lemon Polenta Muffins will save you precious minutes trying to find suitable, seasonal recipes online.
If you’re craving fresh and nourishing gluten-free and vegan (and allium-free and coconut-free) dishes and want to learn how to make meals that will become your ‘go-to’ spring recipes, you can’t afford to miss this essential seasonal cookbook.
Vegan Spring is packed with seasonal, no-nonsense, gluten-free, vegan recipes.
I promise this book will help you build your seasonal, gluten-free, vegan, nourishing and wholesome food repertoire. Surprise your friends and family will fabulous dishes they’ll never guess were gluten-free and vegan.
What Do You Say About Vegan Spring?
‘Another great book from Julia Shannahan. I have a bit of a bugbear about vegan cookbooks (and restaurants) that are either filled with imitation meat recipes or have lists of ingredients that are instantly off-putting. This book does neither. The photographs make you want to eat everything in here and the recipes are laid out clearly with simple to understand instructions. I’ve bought Julia’s previous books for new vegans because they are so easy to get to grips with, but absolutely delicious. I cannot wait to give the Sicilian Caponata and Gnocchi recipe a go.‘
Helen, Google Play Books customer
You can buy Vegan Spring in two formats:
- Ebook (direct from FriFran and other stores)
- Paperback (from Amazon)
Buy Now Direct from FriFran!
Exclusive offers when you buy direct from FriFran.
Vegan Spring is also available from:
- Amazon in your country
- Apple Books
- Google Play Books
- Barnes and Noble
For beautiful, seasonal, no-nonsense, gluten-free, vegan recipes buy your copy of this beautiful book today.
Want to know about other FriFran books? Find out more here: https://www.frifran.com/cookbooks/
Leave a Reply